Sunday, June 17, 2007

Netherweave Bag (16-slot)

Hi guildies, in case you are not aware...everyone can buy 16-slotters neatherweave bag from any tailors in our guild for a very very cheap rates. Auction house is selling those bag at an average of 7G 50S to 8G if I am not mistaken. And after I check and found out that the cost of making those bags are around 5G 46S, so I guess it is only fair to sell it to guild members at 6G each. So please ignore the earlier announcement of 3G for the bags..it is now selling at 6G or else the tailor will be making losses. (It is still cheaper than what you get in AH, and so we hope it helps everyone in the guild.)

For those who has gotten the bags at 3G please repay Gid or the tailor you bought it from.

Thanks!

*Sorry Gid, I will pay you back another 12G soon since i bought 4 from you :P!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops I bought 2, so I owe you, Gid 6g! LOL, will mail to you once i log in.