Monday, June 18, 2007

Tabard Competition coming to an End

Thanks for all the people who gave their opionion and suggestion on the guild tabard.

You still have until late friday night to get anymore suggestions to me after i will number the tabards and voting will begin and the winner will recieve 25 gold. To vote you will have to mail the one you like the best to gidger in the game so that i know people are only voting once. You will have until Sunday night to send me your vote. The winner will then be announed on Monday night and sent their reward.

Just a reminder the suggested tabards so far appear here, also know numbering will be added to each of the tabards in the next day or so. To make voting simpler

The first tabard is the current tabard we have now.

4 comments:

LeeSar aka LeeBerty said...

Hi Gid, I know it's kinda silly, but I am going to vote for the current tabard to remain. I actually like it very much now :) Also, if I ever win the money, just put it in the guild bank...so it can be put for good use and to help other guild members as well.

Silverblade said...

Hi,

I hereby vote for the current tabard!
Leave it as it is. It is in fact,
NICE! :D

jonte said...

I vote for the current Tabard, I have grown quite fond of the look

Trob said...

i vote for the pink tabard if u did not already know that lol... what if we put paw on the pink one.... it would look very nice on you men... you would stand out.... for sure.....heheh